Christiane Northrup, M.D – first published 1994 Revised Edition 2010
When it was first published this book became an international best seller.This book covers all aspects of a woman’s body and mind.
The new edition includes:
- new material on sexuality—and how to have a more fulfilling sex life
- why good sex (with or without a partner) is important for your health
- the spiritual and scientific principles behind healing, and how you can utilise these principles for your own health, and the health of others
- the truth about HPV and herpes: what every woman needs to know to protect herself and her partner
- vital information about how to dissolve PMS and ease menstrual cramps
- nonsurgical treatments for pelvic adhesions, infertility and pelvic pain
- extraordinary facts on Vitamin D—and why it is crucial for breast, cardiovascular and immune system health
- the importance of the preconception diet and how to greatly decrease the risk of birth defects
- how to birth naturally, despite the current induction and C-section epidemic
- all you need to know about thyroid function including proper blood tests
- life-saving facts about cellular inflammation—the root cause of all chronic degenerative diseases—and how to prevent this condition
- the essentials on the “fountain of youth molecule”—and how to enhance your levels of it for vibrant health.
Book Review by Harriet Combes