£50.00 every Year
Full Membership of the Association is open to all Reflexologists who have completed Parts 1 & 2 of the Seren Training Course in Reproductive Reflexology (Reproflexology) and submitted their case studies.
The fee is £50.00 per year.
2 Lecture/Training Days (April & October)
The AGM is held in March/April, when reports are given by the Chairperson, Treasurer and Secretary; new committee members are elected and association business is discussed.
As this only takes the morning, the afternoon of the AGM is devoted to training.
The Annual Training Day is held in October: subjects covered in the past have included talks, practical Reproflexology sessions and Question & Answer forums. Non-members are welcome to attend one training event.
Your membership gives you access to:
- Ongoing training, CPD and Master Classes available including Lecture & Training Days
- Monthly Bulletins & Updates
- Use of the title MARR
- Use of ARR logo on websites and promotional material
- Access to the Members Only area of the ARR website which contains useful information such as ASA Guidelines etc
- Promotion of Reproductive Reflexology at Shows, Events & in the Media
- Use of statistical information gained from our Data Collection Research
- Promotion of your information on our ‘Find a Reproductive Reflexologist’ search
- Voting rights at AGM
- Closed facebook page allowing you to be part of the ARR Support Group
- Access to External Speakers
- Link to Infertility Network
- Promotional Marketing Material
- Monthly Book Review
- Balens Insurance Scheme offering Members Discount