Reproductive reflexology consultations and therapy
Reproductive reflexology treatment may be successful in treating both women and men at any stage of their journey to conception. We welcome clients of any age from all over the world, both as couples and individuals.
Who may benefit from Reproflexology™?
If you are preparing to start or add to your family, reproductive reflexology treatment may help you to conceive naturally or with medical assistance.
Successful patient case studies include:
- Would-be mums who want to be fully prepared to start their family
- Couples and individuals undergoing conventional fertility treatment to aid conception, e.g. IVF, IUI, ICSI
- Women and men seeking a complementary therapy to help relieve the pain and symptoms of reproductive conditions
- Couples who have already tried more conventional methods to help them conceive or to relieve ongoing pain and symptoms
- Women seeking help and guidance during pregnancy.
Common presenting health conditions in women:
– Poor ovarian reserves
– Recurrent miscarriage
– Irregular menstrual cycle
– Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Treatment may also help men diagnosed with:
– Low sperm production
– Low sperm motility
– Erectile dysfunction
In addition to enhancing fertility by working with your own body’s mechanisms, Reproflexology™ has several physical and mental health and wellbeing benefits.
Couples who experience difficulties conceiving naturally often reach a point where they feel stressed, tense, anxious and exhausted. Reflexology is a relaxing, non-invasive complementary therapy, frequently found to reduce stress, alleviate pain and reduce symptoms associated with some reproductive health conditions.
Reproductive reflexology may help to regulate a woman’s menstrual cycle and reduce the pain and symptoms of PMS. Overall, it can leave you feeling calmer, more balanced and more able to sleep.
The consultation and treatment journey
Treatment starts with a video consultation with Reflexologist Barbara Scott, one of the UK’s leading experts working with couples going through assisted fertility treatment.
How it works
- Request an online consultation with Barbara.
- In preparation for your appointment, we’ll send you a detailed questionnaire to complete and return. We also ask you to provide copies of any relevant medical test results.
- The initial video consultation may take up to 2 hours depending on the complexity of your circumstances. Barbara will ask about your current situation, your fertility journey so far, and how you plan to move forward.
Barbara will take a detailed medical history, including information on any mainstream fertility treatment being undertaken, as well as diet and lifestyle details for each partner.
- Barbara will refer you to a qualified Reproflexologist in your area who will offer treatment under her supervision.
Your personalised course of treatment may include dietary changes and supplements, and referral for additional medical tests, if appropriate.
Book a consultation
How long will treatment last?
A course of Reproflexology treatment for women usually takes place weekly throughout the menstrual cycle. Male treatment typically spans a period of 8-12 weeks.